Interesting People mailing list archives

Here we go again -- it is a neat system

From: David Farber <farber () central cis upenn edu>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 1994 10:28:15 -0400

Dave Turock, ex Bellcore,  has formed a company called Telecommunication
Premium Services which is focused on Personal Communications Services. One
of their products is called the Personal Receptionist and provides an
intergrated approach to manageing voice and fax demands of a cybertraveler.

I will be using this from now on as my "where is Dave when I need him"
system. You can contact me at + 1 908 632-3823 for my Personal
Receptionist.

If you want to know more about the service, contact Jay R. Kingley
Telecommunications Premium Services, Inc. 120 Wood Avenue South Suite 404
Iselin, NJ  08830  Phone: +1.908.632.3803 Email: jrk () tpsinc com.

For the record, I have no financial interest in TPS (damn it). I just like
things done well

Next time you need me fast, give it a try

Dave

+ 1 908 632-3823 Personal Receptionist