Interesting People mailing list archives

UCBVAX - R.I.P. August 19, 1994

From: David Farber <farber () central cis upenn edu>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 1994 11:21:31 -0400

Date: Thu, 18 Aug 94 19:28:12 -0700
From: Peter Langston <pud!psl () bellcore bellcore com>

[With apologies to those of you who have no idea how a bunch of nerds
could get nostalgic over the passing of a piece of hardware... hmmm,
that's not too hard to imagine, is it?  Well, then, with apologies to
those of you who never had a relationship with ucbvax to get nostalgic
about... -psl]

Forwarded-by: bostic () CS Berkeley EDU (Keith Bostic)