Interesting People mailing list archives

Organized soft`warez' piracy is flourishing on the Internet... [[ I can

From: David Farber <farber () central cis upenn edu>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1993 06:16:02 -0500

...just in case you didn't know.

------- Forwarded Message

Date: Sun, 12 Sep 93 01:01:15 -0500
To: cypherpunks () toad com
From: remail () tamsun tamu edu
Subject: warez
Remailed-By: Anonymous <remail () tamsun tamu edu>
Comments: This message DID NOT originate from the address listed in
        the From line.  It was remailed by an automated remailing service
        operating at that address.  Please report problems by mailing to
        <remail () tamsun tamu edu> with the subject header of PROBLEM.

Some recent "warez" posts from alt.security....