Interesting People mailing list archives

Dr. Robert Ballard, Undersea Explorer

From: Carl Malamud <carl () malamud com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 93 08:14:14 EDT

Station: Internet Multicasting Service
Channel: Internet Town Hall
Program: National Press Club Luncheon Address
Release: June 25, 1993 (Speech was on June 18)
Content: Dr. Robert Ballard, Oceanographer

     In this National Press Club luncheon address, Dr. Robert
Ballard, undersea explorer, oceanographer, and finder of
the Titanic, talks about his search for the Lusitania.  Dr.
Ballard discusses our relationship with the Earth and
how we should concentrate on colonization of cyberspace,
not outer space.

     Support for the Internet Town Hall luncheon series is
provided by O'Reilly & Associates and by Sun Microsystems.

     Network connectivity is provided by UUNET Technologies.

ITH Program File            Contents               Bytes
062593_club_01_HALL.au      Luncheon Address       12,673,392
062593_club_02_HALL.au      Questions and Answers  14,602,494
062593_club_HALL.readme     This File

For information on Internet Talk Radio, write to For information on Internet Talk Radio, write to info () radio com.
For more information on Internet Town Hall, stay tuned.
For a current, partial listing of sites, write to For a current, partial listing of sites, write to sites () radio com.