Interesting People mailing list archives

Computer Jobs Contact in Israel.

From: David Farber <farber () central cis upenn edu>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1993 06:47:37 -0800

From:         "gideon@ilncrd.bitnet   Gideon Ariely"
<GIDEON%ILNCRD.bitnet () VM TAU AC IL>
Subject:      Computer Jobs Contact in Israel.
To:           Multiple recipients of list COMP-SCI <COMP-SCI@TAUNIVM.BITNET>

           COMPUTER-SCIENCE NEWSLETTER, MODERATED BY THE MINISTRY

                  OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, JERUSALEM

Computer Jobs in Israel (CJI) is a one way list which will automatically
send you the monthly updated computer jobs document.  This list will also
send you other special documents / announcements regarding finding computer
work in Israel.

During the first 2-3 months (startup) please do not send any requests to
the list owner regarding "I have this experience who should I contact".
Eventually this list will be an open, moderated list for everyone to
exchange information about computer jobs in Israel.

To subscribe send mail to listserv () jerusalem1 datasrv co il with the text:

sub cji firstname lastname

Good luck in your job search,

Jacob Richman
(jrichman () jerusalem1 datasrv co il)