Interesting People mailing list archives

How Clipper's Protection Works (& Hughes 516 patent)

From: gnu () toad com <gnu () toad com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 93 22:45:22 -0700

Thanks for the interesting information.  Whether it's 100% accurate or not,
it will give us things to look out for.

I have in my hand a copy of US Patent 4,766,516.  If you send me your
postal address, I will mail it to you.  If you send me your fax number,
I will fax it to you.  It's nineteen pages.

By the way, the Sunnyvale Patent Library will make copies of patents,
and mail or fedex or fax them to you, upon request.  You need to
establish a deposit account with them (in US$).  Here is a msg with
some info about it.  If you aren't willing to spend the money, this
may qualify as "rather inconvenient"...

        John Gilmore