Interesting People mailing list archives

Speakers/Panelists Sought

From: Howard Funk <hfunk () CNRI Reston VA US>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 93 12:56:23 -0400

Internauts,

Today I was called by John Pavlek of Columbia University's (New York City)
department of New Technology Studiess.  This fall his department will arrange 2
seminars on the subject of New Technology in the Newsroom. For either one of
the 2 seminars he is seeking individuals who could serve as speakers and/or
panelists on the topic of how Internet could be used in the newsroom.

I would appreciate your sending me names and brief descriptions of the specific
expertise of people who might be willing to participate in the seminar. Along
with the names, please send telephone numbers which I will pass on directly to
Mr. Pavlek. The seminar will be a good place to distribute ISOC membership
application forms.

Many thanks in anticipation of your responses,

Howard Funk