Interesting People mailing list archives

any one help

From: David Farber <farber () central cis upenn edu>
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 1993 14:22:15 -0500

Hi Dave,

I was wondering if you could give me some pointers on the following. I
 need some information (review articles, etc.) about new information
 technologies and how they will impact on the way people interact and work.
 Issues such as networking, information availability, advances in
 communications, etc is what I am looking for.

 In case you have some of these articles or you know which magazine would
 have them, and any other source of information, could you let me know?

Thanks a lot for your help,

--
Jan Van der Spiegel                             | jan () ee upenn edu
University of Pennsylvania                      | 215-898-7116 (voice)