Interesting People mailing list archives

to take part in Interesting-people Mailing List

From: Teruo Kawasaki <t93126tk () sfc keio ac jp>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 93 23:48:48 +0900

Hello! My name is Teruo Kawasaki.

   I'm a student of SFC in KEIO unv.in Japan. I'm now very interested
in theInternet. So our group held presentation about the Internet for
freshman in theclass of prof. Hideo Aiso's. For that presentation we
made a interview toprof. Jun Murai.

   We are happy to study under Jun Murai and Hideo Aiso and so many
great people. But I have less infomation about the Internet. I want to
know much more about it. So I want to take part in the Interesting

Please let me join the mailing list.

(I'm very sorry for my broken English.)

Teruo Kawasaki
Keio Univ. Faculty of Environmental Info   Freshman
Japan