Interesting People mailing list archives

#2 Re: Young Scientists' Network Digest

From: Krishnan J <krishj () essex ac uk>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 93 15:39:30 BST

Hello!

I am in my final year of a Ph.D in X-ray Lasers at the University of
Essex in the United Kingdom. I hope to finish my course in December.
I have been exploring job opportunities for the past two or three
months. I would be very much appreciate if you could pass on some
information as to the job prospectus in the field. I don't get much
information from the U.S.A about the opportunities that is available
for Plasma and Laser physicists. I am an experimentalist and I am very
much familiar with X-ray spectroscopic techniques.

I hope that I will get some information.

Regards,

Jyothi.