Interesting People mailing list archives

Nico Habermann's Memorial Service

From: David Farber <farber () central cis upenn edu>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1993 11:08:14 -0500

Many thanks for your mail.  The Memorial Service is
scheduled for Wednesday, September 8....the Skibo Building
Ballroom on the Carnegie Mellon campus.  The program will
be immediately followed by a reception with the family
in the Faculty Dining Room (also in the Skibo building).

Skibo is the two story, yellow brick building on the
Forbes Avenue entrance to the campus.  There is a large parking
area directly in front of the building, as well as a
two-story garage.  The building is adjacent to our
stadium.  I can forward maps if anyone needs them.

RSVP's are not necessary, but helpful.  The family
is very concerned lest they not touch base with close
associates and friends of Nico and we would very much
like to share the anticipated attendance list.  But
again, we welcome any guests as their schedules permit.

Thank you for circulating this information.  We really
appreciate the care and attentions.  I'll forward more
information shortly.

Best regards,
Catherine
412/268-8525