Security Incidents mailing list archives

Re: Ssh break that claims it was me?

From: makkalot () gmail com
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 18:45:38 +0200

On Monday 27 October 2008 06:22:05 pm you wrote:
Just for my enthusiasm, were you using a password or a key?
Thanks all for replies, i was using password. The info i got from client is
that he doesnt really have/understand logs to prove anything :) They just
guessed it could be me,because i'm the only person who can use command line
there :) They deleted my account from server so i cant check anything. I told
him to check the history and other things you told me. Let see what results
we will have ,it is very difficult to work with people who dont know anything
about their systems.