Security Incidents mailing list archives

Re: incidents from history

From: "Jay D. Dyson" <jdyson () treachery net>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 13:51:48 -0700 (MST)

Attend Black Hat USA, August 2-7 in Las Vegas, the world's premier technical event for ICT security experts. Featuring 40 hands-on training courses and 80 Briefings presentations with lots of new content and new tools. Network with 4,000 delegates from 50 nations. Visit product displays by 30 top sponsors in a relaxed setting.

www.blackhat.com