Security Incidents mailing list archives

RE: UK computer crime contact?

From: "Butterworth, Jim" <jim.butterworth () guidancesoftware com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 23:17:52 -0800

Hello Z, on our professional services staff in UK Office is retired Police Cybercrime investigator, he can steer you in
right direction:

David Bacon, Director, Professional Services EMEA

Guidance Software, Inc.

Thames Central, Fifth Floor,

Hatfield Road, Slough, Berkshire SL1 1QE

Phone: ++44 (0)1753 552252 x 9016

Mobile: ++44 (0)7810 181984

Fax: ++44 (0)1753 552232

dave.bacon () GuidanceSoftware com <mailto:dave.bacon () GuidanceSoftware com>  | www.GuidanceSoftware.com