Security Incidents mailing list archives

Re: Malware Site

From: "Andre D. Correa" <andre.correa () pobox com>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 18:53:33 -0200

Note: I'm not advertising anything, just answering the question about available block lists. :-)

Hi, I'm working on a project to list URLs/sites that host Malware. It is called Malware Block List (MBL) and consists of a free, automated and user contributed system for checking URLs for the presence of any software considered Malware. The list is available in some formats, including: Squid, SquidGuard, SpamAssassin, MailWasher, plain text, etc...

If you can, please forward the message to me and/or to void () malware com br and it will be verified for the presence of URLs pointing to Malware. If any are found, URL(s) will be visited regularly and add to the block list.

For more information visit: www.malware.com.br

Good Luck!

Andre D. Correa, CISSP         |  Visite meus projetos pessoais:
andre.correa (at) pobox.com    |  Visit my personal projects:
http://andre.hiperlinks.com.br |  - http://www.malware.com.br/
Sao Paulo / SP / Brazil        |  - http://www.linuximq.net/

namtoor () gmail com wrote:
Hi, this site <don't click!> http://sutterhelath.org/index.php </don't click!> is
spreading malware.  They're tricking people into
visiting the site via an embedded link in email
messages.  How should this be reported and/or what
should be done to get this site taken offline?

Thanks!