Security Incidents mailing list archives

Re: IIS Search Method Overflow being revisted?

From: "Jay Woody" <jay_woody () tnb com>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 09:03:12 -0600

Yeah, I realized after I sent it.  I saw ISS, not IIS.  I wish I had some excuse, but just too quick on the draw I
guess.  I personally think we ought to have some acronym providing organization that keeps them from being too close.
:)

JayW

Nick FitzGerald <nick () virus-l demon co uk> 03/25/04 07:17PM >>>