Security Incidents mailing list archives

Re: [csl () sublevel3 org: Attack attempts from 195.86.128.45]

From: "Wirehub! Internet Abuse Handling Dept." <abuse () abuse wirehub net>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 18:47:25 +0200 (DST)

From: Christian Stigen Larsen <csl () sublevel3 org>
To: incidents () securityfocus com
Subject: Attack attempts from 195.86.128.45
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 19:36:34 +0200

Hi all,

we've gotten a lot of attempted attacks from 195.86.128.45, which
maps to kes.wirehub.nl.  I've already notified abuse () nl easynet net,
but have anybode else seen attacks from this ip ?

http://basic.wirehub.nl/proxyscans.html
http://basic.wirehub.nl/proxies.html

--
Wirehub! Internet Abuse Handling Dept. - abuse () wirehub net --
- Blacklists/DNSBLs: http://basic.wirehub.nl/spamstats.html -

Attend Black Hat Briefings & Training Europe, May 12-15 in Amsterdam, the
world's premier event for IT and network security experts.  The two-day
Training features 6 hand-on courses on May 12-13 taught by professionals.
The two-day Briefings on May 14-15 features 24 top speakers with no vendor
sales pitches.  Deadline for the best rates is April 25.  Register today to
ensure your place. http://www.securityfocus.com/BlackHat-incidents