Security Incidents mailing list archives

Re: UDP port 41170

From: "Stephen." <sa7ori () blackroses com>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 11:01:38 -0500 (EST)

Have you tried sniffing the traffic and looking at the data inside? have
you connected to these ports on your hosts? have you connected to the
machines and seen what processes have those sockets (if *nix fuser/lsof).
If it is in your power to do these things, this is how you can investigate
yourself before posting to these lists.