Security Incidents mailing list archives

Re: ICQ problem.

From: "bob" <hackerbob () cox net>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 22:01:19 -0600

Dear Thiago,
      Q. How do I retrieve my lost/forgotten password?

      A. Go to https://web.icq.com/secure/password to attempt to retrieve
lost or forgotten passwords.

      Sincerly, Bob dash
      .ps.  aol/icq is a free service and aol/icq doesnt moderate/remove
accounts on the said services
      for spam or abuse. when contacted aol replied, "Its a free service,
please check the website as we dont offer technical support for it"