Security Incidents mailing list archives

Re: Scans on TCP port 135

From: Dave Aitel <dave () immunitysec com>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 17:00:59 -0500

Yeah, actually, they probably arn't trying to exploit that. In fact,
SecurityFocus is a little confused about the difference between that and
my new DoS's, (plonk and the netbios kernel leak), which are 2 other
completely different things.

There's no point in scanning for them though. If you were going to use
them, you'd just use them. :>

-dave

On 20 Feb 2003 21:12:04 -0000