Security Incidents mailing list archives

Incidents list administrivia and introductions...

From: Dan Hanson <dhanson () securityfocus com>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 17:13:42 -0700 (MST)

Firstly, I would like to introduce myself as a new moderator for the
incidents mailing list.

Secondly, I would like to apologize for accidently approving a SPAM
message to the list on Friday evening. This message, entitled " Spies on
Your PC HDrv" should not have been approved.

For those that sent a comment wondering if this is the form of advertising
that is being pursued, it, most definately, is not. This message resulted
from an unfortunate slip of the moderation finger.

Thank you for your time and patience.

Daniel