Security Incidents mailing list archives

RE: WINS CLient Service

From: "Ziots, Edward" <EZiots () Lifespan org>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 14:54:52 -0500

I got my solution,

NO need to keep posting

EZ
Edward Ziots
Windows NT/Citrix Administrator
Lifespan Network Services
MCSE,MCSA,MCP+I,M.E,CCA,Security +, Network +
eziots () lifespan org
Cell:401-639-3505
Pager:401-350-5284

Confidentiality Notice
The information transmitted in this e-mail is intended only for the person
or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or
privileged information. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other
use of or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons
or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
If you received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete
the e-mail and any attached material immediately. Thank you.