Security Incidents mailing list archives

Increase in squid scanning...

From: "switched" <security-mail () q-east net>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 10:36:26 -0600

Has anyone seen a large increase in squid/proxy scans lately?  I'm getting
these two IPs more than 3 or 4 times daily scanning me for squid/proxy at
the same exact time.  217.81.20.130 seems to be home.spykid.de (so says the
webpage on port 80) and I don't have any addtional information on
80.116.181.170 but both appear to be scanning the same networks everyday.