Security Incidents mailing list archives

Rating Attackers

From: "Toby Miller" <tmiller () va prestige net>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 20:57:04 -0400

All,
Here's the scoop. I have come up with a model to help rate attackers. I want
this model to eventually profile attackers but we need to take one step at a
time. This model is nowhere near done and I need the community's help.
Please read the paper and if you have any comments please send them to me.
The link is http://www.incidents.org/detect/rating.html.

                                                                        Thanks,
                                                                        Toby