Security Incidents mailing list archives

Unicode exploits with Serv-U

From: marko.muncan.mm () bayer-ag de
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 08:14:27 +0200

Is it correct that the last weeks more an more "Serv-U exploits" or exploits
which install the app on W2K Systems appear? I´ve subsribed to many mailing
lists and it looks to me as if... Anyone has a recent copy of such an exploit
and is willing to share it because i want to examine it (maybe caught up in a
honeypot?!). Thnx...

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Marko Muncan

arxes Network Communication Consulting AG
Im Auftrag der BBS GmbH IM-CAS-CSE

Tel.: +49 214/30-31000

E-Mail:  marko.muncan.mm () bayer-ag de
Internet :  http://www.bayer-ag.de