Security Incidents mailing list archives

Apache 1.3.XX

From: "John" <johns () tampabay rr com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 21:22:04 -0500

Hello list,

  I was wondering if anyone has heard about an Apache 1.3.XX bug starting to
surface. Supposedly it creates a bind shell on TCP 2029 when this code
executes the payload. The exploit has "7350apache - Apache 1.3.XX remote
root exploit" in the binary (along with some other stuff that I don't want
to say on the list). I don't have access to this binary and that's why I am
curious as to if other people on this list have seen anything lately.

Have a great night.

otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient,
please telephone, fax or e-mail to the sender without delay.  Return this
message or delete this message and any attachment from your system as per
our request. If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy this
message or attachments or disclose the contents to any other person.