Security Incidents mailing list archives

RE: Determining the country of orgin for IP address(es)

From: dendler () idefense com
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 11:56:35 -0500

In the wake of the September 11 terrorist attacks,
iDEFENSE compiled a list of IP addresses for our
clients mapped to 80 specific countries by spidering
ARIN, APNIC, and RIPE.  These lists have just been made
publicly available on our web site in Excel format at:
http://www.idefense.com/Intell/CI022702.html

Hope you and others on this mailing list find them
useful.

-dave

David Endler, CISSP
Director, iDEFENSE Labs