Security Incidents mailing list archives

Re: Trojan? DDOS Bot?

From: Will Tell <nosphie () rootshell be>
Date: 27 Aug 2002 19:31:19 -0000

Hey,
seems if hacking boxes and letting bots there is a new
sport.
http://www.honeynet.ch/reports/openbsd.php
Here are some hacker talking about their bot on all the
hacked boxes. (the long irc dialog)
This is on open-bsd but i think same happens on windows.
They break in and install a bot and a rootkit...so do
not trust your box. It seems compromized.

Will Tell