Security Incidents mailing list archives

RE: AIM Backdoor?

From: "Ralph Los" <RLos () enteredge com>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 12:33:25 -0400

Yessir, I just double-checked my newly installed WinXP Pro machine, and low
and behold - there's free.aol.com.  I quickly removed it, duh, thanks for
the heads-up!  I wonder how many of us will do this in the next 10 mintes?

Happy Tuesday all,

Ralph M. Los
Sr. Security Engineer and Trainer
          EnterEdge Technology, L.L.C.