Security Incidents mailing list archives

Re: Big traffic on 412/tcp

From: woods () weird com (Greg A. Woods)
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 15:06:46 -0400 (EDT)

[ On Wednesday, April 24, 2002 at 11:17:02 (-0700), Scott T. Cameron wrote: ]
Subject: Re: Big traffic on 412/tcp

At least under FreeBSD, I've often found that 'sockstat' is a much more useful program than lsof.

On all *BSD I find the built-in 'fstat' program, sometimes in
conjunction with 'netstat -A' to be best tool for finding out what's
going on socket-wise on the system....

--
                                                                Greg A. Woods

+1 416 218-0098;  <gwoods () acm org>;  <g.a.woods () ieee org>;  <woods () robohack ca>
Planix, Inc. <woods () planix com>; VE3TCP; Secrets of the Weird <woods () weird com>