Security Incidents mailing list archives

Re: Code red variants?

From: Russell Fulton <r.fulton () auckland ac nz>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 09:28:06 +1200 (NZST)

I now have an explaination for this, see appended message from NEXTRA
who own the addresses where these packets come from.

This still begs the question of the exact mechanism but I think we are
on the right track.  Nextra are blocking code red connections at their
transparent proxy but something is coming unstuck.