Security Incidents mailing list archives

MIME type of readme.eml (was Re: New "concept" virus/worm?

From: Rob Quinn <rquinn () sec sprint net>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 01:25:20 -0400

- add this string to the web pages found on the server:
"resizable=no,top=6000,left=6000")</script></html>

 My Raptor firewall and WGET to one sample site show this as MIME type
"message/rfc822".  Does this seem to be universal? If I block just that type,
will it be enough to stop nimda hitting IE users?