Security Incidents mailing list archives

Re: XMAS scan

From: "Los, Ralph" <rlos () ENVESTNET COM>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 12:55:27 -0600

Missy,

        I got the same exact error off my firewall last night.  I'm not sure
what the source was, but I'll check it.  Anyone else have comments??

Ralph M. Los
Sr. Internet Systems & Security Admin.    (312) 827-3945 (direct)
EnvestNet Advisory Corp.                  (312) 296-9003 (wireless)
rlos () envestnet com