Security Incidents mailing list archives

Honeynet Project looking for new ISP

From: Lance Spitzner <lance () SPITZNER NET>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 16:37:02 -0600

I know this post is not directly related to this list,
but it was the only place I could think of posting :)

The Honeynet Project is looking for a new ISP provider
in the Chicago area.  We need a provider that will allow
us to change IP addresses and in-addr.arpa on a regular
basis.  This requirement is for our Honeynet research.
Our current provider is not very flexible, which has
limited our research.

If anyone has any contacts at an ISP that would be
willing to support our regular change requests, please
contact me directly.

Thanks!

--
Lance Spitzner
http://project.honeynet.org

PS, for those interested, results from December's
Scan of the Month have been posted, and a new challenge
has been presented.
http://project.honeynet.org/scans/