Security Incidents mailing list archives

Administrivia

From: Alfred Huger <ah () SECURITYFOCUS COM>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 15:02:46 -0800

Hey folks,

I made an error in judgement letting the 'Security through Obscurity'
thread rear it's ugly head. I have had several very well thought out posts
on the subject but I will not be approving them.

This is a rat hole we are all familiar with and most of us (myself
included)  have pretty strong positions on the matter. However, should we
start this discussion it will simply never have a satisfying conclusion
for any of us.

So rather than venture down that road.... The thread is dead.

"Vae Victis"
SecurityFocus.com