Security Incidents mailing list archives

Re: Network 195.70.202.0/24 is hacker-freindly

From: "Yaakov Yehudi" <yehudi () tehila gov il>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 08:10:57 +0200

I advise you to write to his employers - i.e. the University Administration.
If you explain in simple terms what you want, why it is in the university's
best interests, and include the text of the network administrator's email,
then I think you will get a better response.

It is certainly worth trying this approach.

Regards,
Yaakov Yehudi
Security Administrator
yehudi () tehila gov il