Security Incidents mailing list archives

Re: wanadoo.fr's ip blocks

From: Erik Fichtner <techs () obfuscation org>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 14:06:59 -0500

On Mon, Dec 17, 2001 at 08:10:20PM -0500, Aaron Wolfe wrote:
If anyone can improve or correct this list please let me know.
And if there is an easier way to get this info I'd sure like to know that
too.

Step 1; enter one of their IP blocks into a useful RADB explorer tool, like
so:
        http://samspade.org/t/asn?a=80.8.0.0%2F14

Step 2; click on the ASN next to that IP block, and get a list of all
netblocks that belong to that AS, like so:
        http://samspade.org/t/asn?a=3215

--
                        Erik Fichtner; Unix Ronin
                    http://www.obfuscation.org/techs/