Security Incidents mailing list archives

RE: Code Red -- AGAIN?!?

From: "Reeves, Michael (GEAE, Compaq)" <michael.reeves () ae ge com>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 09:51:38 -0500

HC,

        Here is the link to cisco's website on how to accomplish this. Also
here are my stats for about 4 days. I have had this implemented for almost a
week now with no problems. I only have this on one of my external routers to
see if there are any performance problems but everything has been cool and
the gang. I should be implementing on router #2 this week. Hope this helps!

Mike

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/63/nimda.shtml

 FastEthernet1/0

  Service-policy input: drop-inbound-http-hacks

    Class-map: http-hacks (match-any)
      35725 packets, 2203431 bytes
      5 minute offered rate 0 bps, drop rate 0 bps
      Match: protocol http url "*.ida*"
        59 packets, 29294 bytes
        5 minute rate 0 bps
      Match: protocol http url "*cmd.exe*"