Security Incidents mailing list archives

Teddi Trojan - New?

From: Dean Cunningham <Dean.Cunningham () ew govt nz>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 09:41:37 +1200

Just posting this in case it is a new one?

I cannot find any further details on it.
Trying to get more info from the guy.

regards
Dean

On 25 Aug 2001, at 1:17, Mephisto wrote:

Today my Company's Web Server was defaced by a hacking group which call
themselves Teddi .
Our services are down .
Does anyone out there know anything about how I can restore my web site ?
When trying to connect to my web server I am redirected to a site called :

www.simpley.org .

Seems The game has just begun . The hack-world has enjoyed the glory of
Codered and it is going for more .

This e-mail is  not an  official  statement of  the
Waikato  Regional  Council unless otherwise stated.
Visit our website http://www.ew.govt.nz