Security Incidents mailing list archives

RE: Code Red side effects

From: ren stimpy <ren000a () yahoo com>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 06:57:54 -0700 (PDT)

same thing here... i've been seeing rpc scans on the
whole class c subnet at least once a week...
othertimes it is just a 10-50 address at a time/per
day... it's getting quite annoying...

btw, has anyone seen these 27374 (sub7), 12345
(netbus), 139 (netbios) combo scans lately? it all
comes in within a second to the same ip/from the same
ip and then this pattern hits the other ip addresses
that i manage... know what's doing this?
thanks...