Security Incidents mailing list archives

Re: Scan of on port 5232

From: Dino Amato <slayer67 () APK NET>
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2000 19:08:06 -0400

Yeah if you disable DGL, you wont be able to run X remotely, but the box
will still function.
So I would disable dgl in the inetd.conf unless its a workstation. This is
an SGI thing.

What OS were you running? Object Server is what sounds important here.
I believe this was fixed 6.5x. Are you running 5.3 or 6.2 ?

Thanks
Dino Amato