Security Incidents mailing list archives

Re: pimpshiz / put i.txt

From: Steve <Steve () SECURESOLUTIONS ORG>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 06:27:19 -0600

I attemtped to contact Pimpshiz and got the following;

"I will do an interview but I will not discuss my techniques or exploit."

He has told media outlets that he has some 0day sploit that no one knows
about.  I would love to see more logs as I am starting to think that he is
simply using the RDS exploit.

For those of you who have been defaced by this, in my opinion, script
kiddie, check www.wiretrip.net/rfp for the original advisory on the RDS
exploit, there is a spot that talks about log entries to watch for.

-Steve