Security Incidents mailing list archives

Port 3050?

From: Wolf Knox Seandor La-Vey <wolfbh () BIGFOOT COM>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 22:02:21 -0200

Hello everyone...
i was scanning my pc, and there was an open port...3050, i didn't find anything about this port...
someone can give me a little help?

sorry for the english..
thanks...
[]'s,
Wolf Knox.
--
Nick: WolF_Knox | EMail: wolfbh () bigfoot com | ICQ: 33778118 | Site: exinferis.cjb.net

"And I tell ya, we were off last night, sitting round here with nothin' to do so all I was doing was thinkin' about tonight, do you understand? Cos what happen is that while I was sittin here thinkin about tonight the boys and the band was havin a party over the hotel, there were about 15 fuckin' chicks up there, and I was sittin in my room watchin TV You see...the problem is...I ruined my last free night cos I was worried about tonight, last night. And last night I should have been worried about last night, and the night before that I should have been worried about that night. Worry about tomorrow is a bunch of shit, cos tomorrow may never come, tomorrow? There is no guarantee about tomorrow Fuck tomorrow!!!...And yesterday is shit, yesterday, that's history, yesterday, it worth nothing man! Let it go man! Cos all all we've got To worry is right here, right now..."
                                        - Van Halen, Right Here, Right Now

"O único lugar onde o sucesso vem antes que o trabalho é no dicionário"
                                                        - Einstein
"Se tremes diante de qualquer injustiça, estejas onde for, então somos companheiros"
                                                        - Che Guevara
Multikredits.com.br the new way to make big ca$h! Click here and
start winning NOW!!! (You can win at least US$200,00/month !!!)
http://multikredits.com/cgi-bin/db2www/main.d2w/input?ID=WOLFKNOX