Security Incidents mailing list archives

Re: Is this a new VBS virus (plan colombia) ?

From: Steve <steve () SECURESOLUTIONS ORG>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 18:41:40 -0600

Lovebug variant.  There is another thread on it on this list.

Steve Manzuik                                   Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Moderator - Win2K Security Advice               (403)660-2997

Security Analyst - Bindview RAZOR Team
smanzuik () razor bindview com
http://razor.bindview.com

* - The opinions expressed in this email are mine, and mine alone.  They - *
* - do not reflect those of my employer or anyone else for that matter.  - *