Security Incidents mailing list archives

find_ddos results

From: Karl Malivuk <kmalivuk () UNM EDU>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 08:45:27 -0700

Security Focus;
I am new to UNIX/Linux and just brought my first Linux box online. I am
using it as a test machine before bringing up as a production host. I just
received and installed find_ddos this morning and got the log listed below.
I sent a copy to our campus security director who suggested I contact you.
Where do I go from here?
Thanks
Karl