Security Incidents mailing list archives

216.65.124.73 / sexwebsites.com admin

From: dan () SPANNO COM (spanno)
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 17:58:21 -0000

hi,

    This is a server I admin for sexwebsites.com - it is a
free hosting service for adult sites. Is this trojan making
http requests to my server ? if so I'd like to see them then
I can trace and terminate what account it is.

I am interested to find if this is a DoS attack against my
server or some kind of scam, I would appreciate if anyone
has packet logs to send them and if theres anything anyone
needs help from me with please just e-mail: dan () spanno com

dan