Security Incidents mailing list archives

Re: ingreslock message

From: xm () GEEKMAFIA DYNIP COM (Ex Machina [xm])
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 10:02:53 -0500

I've seen this recently as the default command in in the adm-bind_exp.c
(ADM named 8.2/8.2.1 NXT
remote overflow). It simply started another inetd using a config in
/tmp/bob which was immediately deleted afterwards.

Ex Machina (xm () geekmafia dynip com)     http://geekmafia.dynip.com/~xm/
phone: 1-877-LPT-WHIP icq: 3387005 aim: ExMachina public.key: finger.me
Hire me: 18 yrs old RI     Linux BSD UNIX C++ Perl HTML TCP/IP Security