Security Incidents mailing list archives

(no subject)

From: JNelson () CMCCONTROLS COM (CL: Nelson, Jeff)
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 11:29:04 -0500

PrettyPark seems to be seeing a resurgence this week. The security scripts
at two sites I administer are >catching several copies PER DAY whereas in
previous months they only caught about one copy per month. .>Perhaps the
creator(s) are making a greater effort to spread it and/or have introduced a
new vector.
--Brett

We have been hit here with it as well. Didn't impact us too much because it
was not decoded since one of the apps I use to monitor my network caught it.
We have one employee that was hit with it at home and I have one friend that
was hit as well.

Cheers,

Jeff