Security Incidents mailing list archives

Re: port 768

From: gyst () NFG NL (Guido A.J. Stevens)
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 12:20:58 +0100

This may be off-topic (let Elias be the judge of that) but, since this
is a newly established list, I'd like you all to know that the replies
to my question, both on the list and off-list, have been more numerous
and gentler than I expected. So numerous, in fact, that I'm thanking
you through the list instead of each personally.

Any community that shows such warmth in greeting newbies has a lot of
potential.

:*CU#

--
***    Guido A.J. Stevens      ***    mailto:gyst () nfg nl    ***
***    Net Facilities Group    ***    tel:+31.43.3618933    ***