Security Incidents mailing list archives

Re: Port: 27374 asp

From: "Forrester, Mike" <mforrester () HSACORP NET>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 18:11:52 -0600

We see a lot of Sub7 scans from both our customers and the Internet.  I'd
read carefully before you try installing it.  I've heard of difficulties in
removing it so make sure you are aware of what it does before you install
it.

I'm hoping to mess around with it on an isolated test system to mess with it
soon.

BTW - If you're having problems with anyone from 24.216.0.0 or 24.240.0.0,
send sections of your logs to abuse () hsacorp net and we'll look into it.

Mike Forrester - Systems Security Engineer
HSA Corp - Denver, CO USA